Carpet Cleaning Domestic & Office Cleaning Services Acton Carpet Steam Cleaning Acton
No one cleans carpets in Acton more thoroughly than Cleaning Services Acton. We use the industry’s most advanced carpet cleaning system, equipment and solutions. These units provide unrivaled steam cleaning power and deep-down suction to remove ground-in soil and revive your carpet’s appearance. Our cleaning starts with a good vacuuming of the entire area, followed by a pre-spray treatment to break up dirt and other residues, followed by a deep scrub + steam.
The result of the clean is absorbed by our powerful system, leaving your carpet almost dry. We use only environmentally friendly biodegradable professional cleaning products which are 100% safe to be used in any home. Steam cleaning is the most recommended method of carpet cleaning by carpet manufacturers. It does not wear down the fibers of the carpet, it cleans deep and leaves no residue behind to attract soil to a recently cleaned carpet.
When done correctly, it leaves your carpet cleaner – a deeper clean that will last longer. The major carpet manufacturers recommend a professional cleaning every 12 to 18 months to maintain the appearance and warranties of your carpeting. We recommend even twice or more a year if you have small children, pets or if you suffer from allergies. Besides the health issues related to the need of carpet cleaning, there is also the esthetic issue, your home is a reflection of your life and how you have chosen to live it. Maintaining and making your carpet looking good is always beneficial and positively affects your self esteem and mood. It makes your house a pleasant place to relax, rest and have fun with your family, friends and guests.
The Carpet Cleaning Features:
- Dry steam or hot-water treatment – Frees the dirt particles and suctioning them up as the cleaning solvent is applied.
- Various shampoo applications – Gently flushing out even the most stubborn soil with soft, fresh and fragrant shampoos.
- A combination of the previous two.
- Foam cleaning using various types of foam – Makes it possible to vacuum out the dirt after the foam that has loosened it has dried.
- Bonnet (special pad) cleaning – Used on special delicate carpets when shrinkage or color running could be a problem.
- Use of absorbent dry compounds – Once again for use on delicate and special carpets to prevent over wetting, color loss and shrinkage.